Have you heard?
Our friends at Fair Market Fantasy have cash contests for the NFL playoffs allowing you to pick a lineup of players with a $100,000 salary cap, and prices for the players determined by market demand.
They will also have a free contest with $1,000 prize where you will pick up to 6 NFL teams in the playoffs with fantasy points based on games won.
We checked it out, and here are our Top 5 Reasons the Playoffs are most fun over at Fair Market Fantasy…
- You can choose a lineup for the whole playoffs
- Player prices are set by market demand
- You can trade players back to market at any time
- You get $20k in reinforcements (additional salary cap) after first rounds
- Winning team player prices will rise, players on losing teams prices will drop, and owners will need to manage their lineup under the available salary cap to win
- If you missed the initial All Playoffs Lineup in early Jan, you can still play contests for individual post-season games
So go set your lineup and have fun!
*This post has been sponsored by Fair Market Fantasy. All opinions expressed are my own.